Making your relationship a priority is vital for a long and happy marriage.
As Audrey Hepburn clearly noted:
“If I get married, I want to be very married.”
Here are 10 quotes that will inspire your love life
1. So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.
– Nicholas Sparks
2. Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other. Thus, no marriage or family, no ward or stake is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other’s strengths. – Sheri Dew
3. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.
– Criss Jami
4. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. -Friedrich Nietzsche
5.Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family – a domestic church – Pope John Paul II
6. There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps.
– Ronald Reagan
7.You know it’s never fifty-fifty in a marriage. It’s always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride –
8. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.
– Pablo Neruda
9. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time – Julia Child
10.Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. – Franz Schubert